Players & Non-playing members
- 2018-2019 ABRFC Membership Card.
- ABRFC Post Game Polo Shirt.
- Full voting rights at the Ashford Barbarians RFC A.G.M & E.G.M.
- Quilter Autumn International Tickets*
- RBS Six Nations Tickets*
- Members invites to clubs parties and events.
- Discounted gym membership at The Ashford International*
- No Joining Fee at The Gym Group, Ashford.
- 25% Discount on sports therapy treatments at Elite Sports Group on presentation of Membership Card.
- Full Player Membership: £100.00
- Armed Forces Community Player Membership: £90.00
- Student Player Membership:£60.00
- Unemployed Player Membership: £60.00
- Part Time Player Membership: £60.00
- Non Playing Membership: £20.00
- Match fees: £5
- Away/One off playing member £10 per game
To become a member of Ashford Barbarians Rugby Football Club please contact our Membership Officer Marc Turley — 07874885749/ email@example.com
Currently we do not have any junior teams so new playing members will need to be a minimum of 17 years old in order to play competitively at an adult level.
Membership payment information
If you would like to pay via a bank transfer or by card, please speak to our Treasurer (Jason Potter) for the details.
Players are not covered by the club’s RFU Compulsory Insurance unless membership fees have been fully paid. Although all registered players are covered under the RFU scheme. benefits may not commensurate for the funds that could be required in the unlikely event of serious injury. Further details on additional cover are available from the RFU website.