Currently we do not have any junior teams so new playing members will need to be a minimum of 17 years old in order to play competitively at an adult level.
- Full voting rights at the Ashford Barbarians RFC A.G.M & E.G.M.
- Access to training facilities and coaching.
- Access to our Sports Therapist at Training and Games.
- Post Match Meal.
- Members offers from club sponsors.
- Quilter Autumn International Tickets*
- Six Nations Tickets*
- Members invites to clubs parties and events.
- Discounted gym membership at The Ashford International*
- No Joining Fee at The Gym Group, Ashford.
- 25% Discount on sports therapy treatments at MDB Clinic.
- Full: £100.00
- Armed Forces Community: £95.00
- Unemployed: £60.00
- Part Time: £60.00
- Travelling Player (Lives further than 20 Miles of Ashford): £30.00
- Non Playing: £30.00
- Match fees: £5
- Away/One off playing member £10 per game
Club Communication App
We use an app called SPOND for all of our club communications. Link Below.
Availability for Games will be sent via the Spond app and you MUST reply by Wednesday evening at 9pm.
Availability for Training will be sent via the Spond app and you MUST reply by Monday evening at 9pm.
Membership payments are to be received by 31st August every year via a payment request that will be sent via the Spond App.
Ashford Barbarians RFC monitor payments both with memberships and match fees. Should you have any difficulties in making payments, please speak with Jason Potter (Treasurer) to arrange a payment plan.
Ashford Barbarians RFC understands that some players may have some difficulties financially and the club does not want this to impact you playing.
You will not be permitted to play unless your membership is paid in full or if you have fallen behind on match fees. Membership is for the named individual only.
All Players MUST wear their club teamwear pre and post game or when spectating.
Supporting/Injured players are encouraged to wear club teamwear when attending games.
Playing members are encouraged to source a sponsor (£125.00) for their club teamwear – Details can be found here.
Players are not covered by the club’s RFU Compulsory Insurance unless membership fees have been fully paid. Although all registered players are covered under the RFU scheme. benefits may not commensurate for the funds that could be required in the unlikely event of serious injury. Further details on additional cover are available from the RFU website.
Becoming A Member
To become a member of Ashford Barbarians Rugby Football Club please contact Jason Potter.