Players & Non-playing members
- 2017-2018 ABRFC Membership Card.
- Full voting rights at the Ashford Barbarians RFC A.G.M & E.G.M.
- Members invites to clubs parties and events.
- Discounted gym membership at The Ashford International.*
- Discounts on FLI Fitness boot camps.*
- 15% Discount at Po Thai Restaurant on presentation of Membership Card.
- Favourable rates on Sports Massage Therapy.*
- Post match meals.*
Playing members, coaching and organisational staff only*
Sports Massage Therapy provided by Elite Sports Group.
- Player Membership: £85
- Player Membership: Student £45 | Armed Forces Community £75
- Match fees: £5
- Non-playing membership: £20
- Away/One off playing member (less than 3 games) £10 per game
To become a member of Ashford Barbarians Rugby Football Club please contact our Membership Officer Jason Potter — 07714778957 / email@example.com
Currently we do not have any junior teams so new playing members will need to be a minimum of 17 years old in order to play competitively at an adult level.
Membership payment information
If you would like to pay via a bank transfer or by card, please speak to our Treasurer & Membership Officer (Jason Potter) for the details.
Players are not covered by the club’s RFU Compulsory Insurance unless membership fees have been fully paid. Although all registered players are covered under the RFU scheme. benefits may not commensurate for the funds that could be required in the unlikely event of serious injury. Further details on additional cover are available from the RFU website.